Camping is a great way to create some distance and get outdoors.
We are taking additional precautions to ensure you and your family are safe when you stay with us. Bathhouses are cleaned and sanitized with bleach hourly between 6 am and 10 pm, and disinfected again at 1 am and 4 am every day. Community gatherings of 10 or more people are not allowed at this time, and maximum social distancing is encouraged. Some amenities in the campground may be closed until further notice!
In addition to these extra sanitation efforts, we have temporarily closed our camp stores for face-to-face contact. We are sorry, and we will miss seeing your smiling faces, and giving you our traditional warm welcome! We are now offering self-check-in for your convenience! Access codes and maps will be provided upon payment.
Locke Lane Management Commitment to Health & Safety
We are committed to providing you with a safe and healthy environment while you are our guest, whether it is protective measures against new contagions such as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or the Flu or Common Cold.
Precautionary steps that we have taken to try to keep us all healthy.
• In addition to our normal cleaning and sanitation, we will be devoting additional time to making sure that bathrooms, showers, arcades and other common areas are all kept in sanitary condition and that all surfaces are disinfected regularly.
• Self-Check-In options are available for customers who have paid their balances in full (call twelve hours in advance to arrange for this service).
• Free Delivery Service for firewood or ice (does not apply to ice cream). Call your reservations specialist or the camp store.
• Locke Lane Management will waive change fees and cancellation fees for daily or weekly reservations that need to be rescheduled due to health reasons (24 hour advance notice required).
Go Outside! Stay Healthy!
5 Ways Camping can Improve Your Health
• Fresh air can help fight off disease.
• Simply just looking at trees reduces blood pressure.
• Spending time in nature can help you focus.
• You can recover faster from a surgery or illness with a green view.
• Camping improves your mood!
It’s true – according to the New York State Department of Environmental Conversation, studies have shown that simply being outdoors can help boost your immune system, lower blood pressure, help reduce stress and improve your mood.
Thanks to Gayle and Eddy Bennett at Tall Pines Campground & River Adventures in Bainbridge, NY for sharing this great information.
We have 30/50 amp full hook-ups, water & electric, full handicap sites, tent sites
& seasonal camping – and they’re all ready for your next family getaway!
Our lakefront cottages offer several size options for your vacation needs.
Located at the base of the mountain in Stuarts Draft, VA. We have wonderful scenery and our lake is spring fed by the cool, clean mountain water.